Northeast Ohio Hispanic Center for Economic Development (NEOHCED)
The Northeast Ohio Hispanic Center for Economic Development (NEOHCED) is committed to equitable asset building in Cleveland’s Latino, and other underserved communities, by providing economic and entrepreneurial technical assistance, training, and advocacy. NEOHCED is home to the only Latino Small Business Development Center (SBDC) in Northeast Ohio. Our Business Advisors specialize in business consulting, identifying capital sources, developing business plans, marketing strategies, strategic planning, business certifications, financial forecasting, business valuation, loan packaging, and accounting.
Summary of Position:
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Associate Director is responsible for building a strong team, fostering a dynamic organizational culture, and strengthening our programs and impact in the community. As a member of the senior leadership team, the Associate Director is a key liaison between programs, operations, and development. This new position interacts with all internal departments, leading all program-focused activities, and provides vision and strategy around future organizational needs, while strengthening staff capacity and organizational culture. The Associate Director will manage human resources, finance, grants management, marketing, and communications for the
• Participate as a member of the fundraising team and assist with increasing fundraising abilities of organization including the
identification and analysis of prospects, creation of content and materials to support fundraising activities, and representing organization at external fundraising events and meetings.
• Oversee and analyze success and challenges with current programs and services. In collaboration with the leadership team, design and develop program offerings and metrics based on analysis, in accordance with strategic plan, and in support of organization’s mission, to increase depth and breadth of impact.
• Develop long-term strategies for organizational staffing and structure that ensure NEOHCED’s current and future needs are met.
• Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required. Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
• Experience in nonprofit and five years’ experience in a management role.
• Proven track record of effectively leading a direct service organization with a complex array of programs with the ability to leverage staff strengths across program areas.
• Strong management and decision-making skills including the ability to influence, engage, and lead others to new levels of effectiveness and programmatic impact.
• Strong emotional intelligence and ability to coach, mentor, relate and listen to their team members. -Demonstrated ability to be an analytic and decisive decision-maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
• Exceptional written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to effectively interface with senior management, organization’s Board of Directors, staff, and external stakeholders.
• Superior project management, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated computer expertise with Microsoft Office tools, Google applications and email applications, and database systems.
Demonstrated sensitivity to diverse issues, comfortability in multicultural environments, and ability to speak Spanish.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Job posting will remain open until the position is filled.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com