Small Business Lending Coordinator
Northeast Ohio Hispanic Center for Economic Development (NEOHCED)
The Northeast Ohio Hispanic Center for Economic Development (NEOHCED) is committed to equitable asset building in Cleveland’s Latino, and other underserved communities, by providing economic and entrepreneurial technical assistance, training, and advocacy. NEOHCED is home to the only Latino Small Business Development Center (SBDC) in Northeast Ohio. Our Business Advisors specialize in business consulting, identifying capital sources, developing business plans, marketing strategies, strategic planning, business certifications, financial forecasting, business valuation, loan packaging and accounting.
Summary of Position:
The Small Business Lending (SBL) Coordinator will serve as the central point between clients and business advisors to determine the most appropriate lending partners to meet their capital needs. The SBL Coordinator will perform various functions in meeting the financial needs of small business customers, as well as proactively sourcing, acquiring, expanding, and retaining capital partners that offer products and services to best meet the needs of diverse, small business clients.
• Maintain and develop relationships with lending partners
• Hold ongoing meetings with business advisors to discuss client capital needs
• Stay up to date with all small business lending products and services including SBA, traditional, governmental, and non-traditional sources
• Support and assist clients with the loan application process
• Ongoing follow up with lenders and clients on status of loan applications
• Maintains client confidentiality
• Data tracking and collection
• Sets capital acquisition goals
• Facilitates trainings and workshops on access to capital
• Acts as liaison between different stakeholders
• Assists in program reporting
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or five years’ experience in financial services
• Banking experience with specific knowledge of commercial lending practices and procedures.
• General knowledge of economic development finance programs, particularly SBA.
Ability to teach and facilitate trainings and meetings.
• Ability to manage a multitude of tasks and responsibility successfully.
• Fluent in Spanish and English (i.e. speaking, reading, and writing) is required.
• Experience with and knowledge of computer operation; knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
• Demonstrated experience in managing CRM’s, data collection and analysis.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Job posting will remain open until the position is filled.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org